International Management Institute of Vietnam (IMIV)
The International Management Initiative for Vietnam (IMIV) is a not-for-profit management education project launched within the VinaCapital Foundation and sponsored by VinaCapital. A registered Commitment to Action within the Clinton Global Initiative, the IMIV is a social enterprise project aiming to deliver a long-term social and business-community dividend.
With a mission to promote excellence and global best practice in business leadership and management, the IMIV objective is to establish a leading centre of excellence and learning in Vietnam, owned and driven by the business community for the business community, that promotes and support the profession of management by offering international standard short-course executive education, and professional accreditation and development programmes for business leaders and managers at all levels.
A not-for-profit institution with a key focus on quality, relevance and impact, modeled on similar highly successful social enterprise organisations across the region and globally, the IMIV aims to become the long-term partner, resource, focal point and source of thought-leadership for management professionals and business leaders at all stages of their career, by providing:
- Executive education and professional development programmes
- Tailored management education solutions for organizations and businesses
- Professional development resources for individual leaders and managers
- Knowledge sharing amongst peer groups
- Seminars, events and networking opportunities
Specifically, the IMIV aims to provide high quality management education programmes not currently available in Vietnam, at a level that is integral to the development of Vietnam’s current and future business leaders, targeting the following groups:
- CEOs and Top Management – innovative senior executive education from renowned learning institutions for the leaders of business in Vietnam.
- Middle and Senior Managers – continuous professional development and accreditation programmes that improve key skills and highlight advances in the fields of management and leadership.
- Junior and New Managers – programmes to equip new managers, team leaders or supervisors with the core skills to improve personal and team performance